Product Price :Get Latest Price
Backed by our hard-earned experience of this industry, we are engaged in offering an excellent quality Jet Fans
. The given range of induction jet fan is precisely designed by our trained professionals consuming the premium quality factor inputs and leading technology in accordance with the set market norms. Jetfan induction fan system, the intelligent solution of smoke extraction for underground car parks and passages.Features:
- High functionality
- Superior finish
- Fan and accessories tested to EN 12101-3
- AGM 01/11: 0036 CPD RG 01 09
- AGM 02/12: 0036 CPD RG 01 10
- RGM 91: 0036 CPD RG 01 11
- Suitable for smoke extraction in the event of fire: +300 °C-120 min
- Continuous standard ventilation up to +40°C
- AGM 06/16 and RGM 96 for ventilation of CO-gases up to +40°C
- Thrust up to 52 N (Series: AGM and RGM 91-0600)
- Thrust up to 75 N (Series: RGM 90-0610)
- AGM 01/02/06: Air flow in direction of motor (pressure) - not reversible.
- AGM 11/12/16: Air flow in direction of motor (pressure/suction) - reversible
- Casing made of galvanized sheet steel and equipped with silencer at both ends. Air flow straightener. Adjustable guide vanes. Axial fan impeller made of cast aluminum. Certified motor for smoke gases, protection IP 55, ISO H, maximum operation allowed to ISO F.
- RGM 91/96: Radial Jet fan in a particularly low design, casing made of galvanized sheet metal, suction side with guard, pressure side with integrated guide vanes, centrifugal impeller with backward curved blades of steel, welded and coated, certified motor for smoke gases, protection IP 55 with heat-resistant connection with terminal box fitted on metal fan casing.